Searching for eyelash extension jobs? We can offer you so much more….
Moka & Sarah provide tailored Japanese Eyelash Extensions with the very highest level of customer service. We treat media figures, high flyers, brides to be and girls next door.
We really love what we do and we are always on the look out for talented, driven and all round lovely people to join our team.
If you have something special to offer our business and, most importantly, our clients please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you are seeking Internship opportunities we would also love to hear from you too.
Moka & Sarah x
Life at Moka & Sarah for an eyelash artist
- We work in a beautiful sky scraper in the heart of the City of London – It has a gorgeous roof terrace an organic cafe and a free bar on every floor (for when the working week is done!).
- Our weeks are very busy but we never rush our clients, each client is allocated 2 hours for their appointment. This allows us to provide a tailored service and also have a quick catch up with our regulars!
- Our eyelash artists are fully supported by the team – bookings, deposits, allergy test appointments and customer queries are generally managed by us, allowing our talented artists to focus on client consultations and applications.
- Training is an ongoing process, to reach Japanese standard it’s a long, hard road but we’ll get there together.
- There’s always time for us to get together and talk about what we have questioned, been proud of, struggled with or learnt this week.
- You are not just an amazing Eyelash Artist – you may also love being a brilliant writer, aspiring photographer, numbers whizz or pro public speaker. Whatever your talents, let’s keep things interesting at work by using those skills too.
- Moka & Sarah publish a globally successful blog on eyelash extensions and beauty, we also run a prominent Instagram account. Beauty products need to be tested and Instagram photo’s need to be taken so this is something we all take part in. It’s lots of fun.
- We laugh a lot, we go out and celebrate our success and we support each other in our triumphs and struggles. Work is such a huge part of our lives and it should be something we enjoy with people we love to be around.