Please email email@example.com
We will respond as soon as soon as possible.
Moka & Sarah
1 Fore Street
Visits to our building are by appointment only, unfortunately we do not accept walk ins.
We are located in the beautiful 1 Fore Street skyscraper building in the heart of the city. It’s nothing like your standard beauty salon. We have an organic cafe, free beer on tap, wi-fi and a roof terrace with stunning views of London. Our private office is our little haven
within a buzzing city building and we can’t wait to welcome you to it.
We are a few minutes from Moorgate and also close to Liverpool Street station. Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican are a further but still walkable distance.
It is a glass fronted building with two revolving doors, The sign inside the building says ‘Moor Place’ and the WeWork reception is straight ahead as you walk in.
Google Maps is currently showing incorrect directions from Moorgate (‘Moorfields’ area is closed due to construction) so please follow the below from Moorgate underground.
DIRECTIONS FROM MOORGATE STATION
- When leaving Moorgate underground – Leave via Exit 2 (signposted Moorgate Westside)
- Turn right at top of the exit stairs – A dry cleaners is straight in front of you.
- Turn right into the main road (A501) as you leave the station and walk straight ahead (there is a pedestrian walk way on the main road due to building works – keep going ahead using this)
- You’ll see ‘The Globe’ pub appear on your right. Take a right down this road (road is called ‘London Wall’), you will also see New Look appear on your right
- Keep walking ahead down London Wall. It will look as if the pavement runs out but there is a sign for pedestrians to carry on through a hidden walkway between the glass buildings.
- As you come out of the diversion you will see our building directly in front on you. It is glass fronted with two revolving doors.
- If between the hours of 8am – 6pm weekdays come in and head to the WeWork reception and they will let us know you have arrived.
- If after 6pm or during the weekend the WeWork reception is unmanned. You can still check in via the iPad and then take a seat in the main lobby of the building opposite the concierge. We will be down to see you shortly!